//IN PROGRESS: FICTION//
- Still reading Insomnia by Stephen King…
- The Danish Girl, David Ebershoff, 304 pages, Current Interest level: 7/10; got it back from the library not too long ago and I need to get back into it. About halfway through, and really enjoying it. Hope to Finish: within the next week or so.
- Purity, Jonathan Franzen, 576 pages, Current Interest Level: 6/10; read more of this book in the past few days and it’s starting to pick up a little; I’m not super-interested in the subject matter but I’m listening to it on audio while reading so it adds to the drama of the presentation. Hope to Finish: looks like it’s going to be a few more weeks, minimum, this is a huge book, but I’m making good progress.
//IN PROGRESS: NON-FICTION//
- Never Broken: Songs Are Only Half the Story, Jewel, 387 pages, Current Interest Level: 9/10; just put it down a few minutes ago to write this blog post. Hope to Finish: within the week.
//IN PROGRESS: GRAPHIC NOVELS//
- Black Hole, Charles Burns, 368 pages, Current Interest Level: 2/10; just not in the graphic novel mood right now, I guess… Hope to Finish: within the next few weeks because I’ve got so many other things I’d rather read at the moment!
- Here, Richard McGuire, 304 pages, Date Finished: March 20, 2016, Rating: 3/5 stars
- A Mother’s Reckoning: Living in the Aftermath of Tragedy, Sue Klebold, 336 pages, TBR position: 4,602
- This Is Where the World Ends, Amy Zhang, 304 pages, TBR position: 4,601
- Hold Still, Lynn Steger Strong, 272 pages, TBR position: 4,600
Hope you’re all having a wonderful week. See you later!
Forever Between Pages,